The COVID-19 virus has changed virtually every aspect of our lives. The true heroes who have helped to guide us through this pandemic are the essential healthcare workers. These tireless workers have put their lives on the line to help the most vulnerable people in our population.
But what help is available to those healthcare workers who have continued working during the pandemic? If you are a healthcare worker that is considering seeking help for mental health care, True Life Center in San Diego, California, provides vital resources for healthcare workers.
Our Mental Health Care Options
True Life Center in San Diego, California, is here to help these lifesavers. We are proud to offer essential healthcare worker resources to the people that need them. Perhaps the most crucial aspect of these essential healthcare worker resources is the mental health care we provide.
Some of the mental health care options that are available at True Life Center are:
- Intensive outpatient program – The intensive outpatient program (IOP) at True Life Center is an alternative to residential rehabs for healthcare workers suffering from mental health or addiction disorders. Our IOP program provides more support and accountability than individual therapy. The IOP also allows patients to continue to work so that healthcare workers can continue their essential roles on the pandemic’s front lines.
- Partial hospitalization program – A partial hospitalization program is a stepping stone between residential or hospital inpatient care and an intensive outpatient program. If healthcare workers no longer need 24-hour monitoring and assistance, they are eligible for a partial hospitalization program.
- Neurobiological integration approach – True Life Center’s innovative treatment approach, neurobiological integration, embraces the relationship between the mind and body, understands the intricate role of the nervous system, and utilizes a multidisciplinary therapeutic model that restores the whole individual.
- Anxiety disorder treatment – Anxiety can be a devastating disorder, especially for healthcare workers. True Life Center’s anxiety disorder treatment addresses anxiety disorders by re-calibrating the stress response in both the mind and the body. This component of True Life’s intensive outpatient treatment program restores balance to the whole system, resulting in better, more sustainable outcomes.
- Trauma therapy – The effects of traumatic events can be emotional scars that are challenging to heal. Unfortunately, healthcare workers witness traumatic events on almost every shift. As a result, True Life Center’s trauma therapy program will be the foundation of any treatment plan for healthcare workers.
- Mood disorder treatment – Evidence-based mood disorder treatment can effectively address both the emotional and physical symptoms that are commonly experienced.
No matter your needs, the True Life Center staff can design a treatment plan that is right for you.
Why Choose True Life Center in San Diego, California?
The True Life Center facility is located in beautiful San Diego, California, just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean beachfront. Our psychiatric and substance abuse treatment center promotes healing through pet therapy, art therapy, nutrition therapy, acupuncture, personal training, yoga, and more. The soothing physical environment at True Life Center is the perfect center to achieve peace and serenity.
What Makes True Life Center Unique?
True Life Center is committed to helping individuals find and express their authentic selves. When suffering is deep and enduring, understanding the path forward brings comfort and hope. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive map for long-term recovery and optimal health. We listen carefully to you and your loved ones to understand and co-collaborate in the creation of your True Life Recovery Plan. Finding treatment for mental illness may seem challenging right now, but it’s only a phone call away. Five minutes can give you the key to years of stability and contentment. Give us a ring to start your journey to healing today.
Discover More About Our Resources and Therapy Options for Essential Healthcare Workers
Our True Life Center staff has years of experience helping people from all walks of life, including healthcare professionals. We get to the root causes of addiction, such as traumatic events that brave healthcare workers see every day. Our compassionate team takes pride in providing the best care possible for all of our clients.
Learn more about our resources and therapy options today by calling 866.420.1792 or completing our confidential online form. As a healthcare worker, you’re committed to helping other people. Now, let our True Life Center team help you.